Hey guy's.... hope you all have a wonderfull Easter.....
Just wanted to give you an idea of where we are at in the planning process....
We have ~ booked the Army and Navy Air force Club for the reception hall
~ listed the wedding party
~ Found a beautiful park in Oyama on the lake for the ceremony...just have to show it to Bryce still and then hopefully book it at the end of June. (Bryce was at school when Dave and Sammi and my aunt went to look at it, but they absolutly loved it) Thinking of definitly going out there this summer to the beach and perhaps doing a couple picnics there.
~ I dont know how the girls feel, but I am pretty sure I want the colors of the dresses to be that Raspberry/Fushia color.... kinda a cross between the two colors. I'll have to find it to show you.
Stuff we will be doing in the near future:
~ Have to book a wedding officiant...have a couple recommended...
~ Have to book a photographer... might have found a really good one, just have to get the contact info from Keira.
~ GIRLS!!!! LINDSAY IS BACK ON THE 10th!!!! Dress searching!!!!! :)
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment