Can you believe it?! So far, lately, I have been working on making the invitation... it rocks!!! when I get a final copy done, then I will start making them in the hords, to send out. The hall has been booked for a long time now, I have to phone and book the park now beacause I couldn't book it until september, and I am still trying to get reply's from the DJ and Photographer. But other than that, that is all I am really worried about getting done this month. In the next couple months, we will need to order the fabric for the bridesmaid dresses and my mom will also need to get you girls together for measurements... she wants to make up some rough copy dresses for you and see how they fit this winter so that it won't take any fiddling around with the actual dresses.
Lindsay is gone back to Ottawa for school now :( so she won't be back until about a month prior to the big day.
Hey all you guy's.... Isaac is planning on starting to go to the gym because he has 2 weddings to be apart of next summer... and wants to get back into shape, if anyone wants to take it seriously and start going with him. We should all join that okanagan bootcamp! :)
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment