This one is Bryces... http://www.memoriesbymichellephotography.com/cpg135/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=51
He likes the white with black pinstripes... I think it looks good too!! We will just have to try everything on before he decides exactly what he wants...
Here is kind of an example of the groomsmens... the ones I saw at the wedding show though looked better... these pictures do no justice at all...
In the first picture the groom is wearing the suit...but I think it looks not so good because his tie and vest don't match...they are white and silver... they guys would have both silver.... I think they might look good in pinstripes to match Bryce too.... but black with white stripes.... it all depends on what you guy's want for the style of jacket and pants...
http://www.photogenesis2
Here is the other example... You Guy's will look sooo good!!! The girls will be on your arms all night long :)
http://www.memoriesbymichellephotography.com/cpg135/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=11
No comments:
Post a Comment