Well I should hope that you are going to be there!!! Maid of Honor!!! :)
I booked our cake today!!!! Yeah!!! last 'BIG' thing booked and dealt with... all little things from here on... WHY do I jinx myself like that all the time???
Lindsay... I know... i love the invitations too!!! About this not getting back to you thing... soooo soo sorry... been busy busy and has some things to deal with at work....
Can you please let me know when you will be home.... and Shawna thought that you may have been in contact with my Aunty Lil...??? did I send you her address already??? If so, what is happening with the date of the shower? and have you two talked about whether or not you are sending invites out? I thought she may have mentioned something about just phoning people... but I think it would be best if you girls sent out invites.... i know that some people want them as keepsakes.... I want one too for my book... and there are some things I was wondering if you could include in them.... (the recipe card idea...so they can write down their fav. recipe and bring them all to the shower so that I can start up a collection. I would also want them to put their names on them so down the road I know who gave them to me....) and I have put together a list of stuff at a party place in town for guest book, pen ect. set and more... I don't know if I talked to you about this..? they have done this before there... I will have to talk to you about this and send you all the details. BUT most importantly... I need to know when the shower is so that I can get everything booked off at work and plan the weekends before the wedding... mom needs to know in terms of getting your dress done as soon as you get back to... :) Lots and lots to think about... I just have to constantly take note and make lists to kep everything straight and remember alllllllllll the little but important things.... AHHHhhhhhhhh! :)
Sammi... Smack me and call me stupid if I didn't give you an invitation!!!!! ???????????
I think i did... I think I did......?
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment