Sunday, May 06, 2007

A big TUPPER thanks!!

Well girls,
I definitly have to thank you for for the huge tupper ware shower. It was a really nice night. And especially a big huge Thank You goes out to Sharon who organized the whole thing....with some of your help as well :)

For those of you that dont know the whole story... Sharron is a long time friend of mine, she was our Superintendant at St.John Ambulance and now is the Colon Hydro therapist... she had sent me a card way back in September saying... be ready at such in such time on the 5th of may 2007... dress nice but casual...no questions to be asked.... (so at this point right from day one, I maintained that it probably had something to do with a shower, I certainly never expected a tupperware shower, so I kept drilling Sammi for questions because she has been in contact with Sharon at that time). I was hoping that our plan with waiting for Lindsay to get back was still happening for the shower because it was important for me to have everyone there,(and I really really wanted to have somewhere to wear my trial hair-do to) but if it wasn't a shower then I had no idea what Sharon would be up to...) So Sharon had Joanne pick me up at 430, she continued to ask me about Bryces and mine opinions on Strippers and such and told me not to worry, that is not what we were doing... even though she was dressed to go out on the town.... We proceeded to drive down to Earls restaurant where we had a very very nice dinner and well, SOME Margarita's!!! Sharon and Joanne kept talking about a river and how we would be walking on the rocks where we were going, and a water fall, and dessert on the rocks and so I thought we may be going out to some place for a special moment as all three of us friends (seeing we are all single still and I am leaving them they said)... Then when we left the restaurant... we went to the cars and they told me that they were going to be blindfolding me and I was to lay back and relax for a short period of time... they would put relaxing music on for me and to just relax... soooo they blindfolded me and..... I layed back.......so that I could see out the window a little bit to see where we were going.... :) They didn't ask me if I couldn't see anything!!! Sharon proceeded to weave her way around downtown vernon so that I could get lost and then we headed up to some residential area on middleton mountain.... this is when it was confirmed that something was up!! Or we were going to go see her psychic but I didn't know where she lived. When we pulled up to the house, I saw my Aunts truck, and Sammi's car.... Damn!!! they did get away with planning something...:) they took pictures of me in the car and they had me climb all these rock steps into the house, blindfolded..... when the took off the blindfold, I was surrounded by tupperware, some strange lady I have never seen before, and then I looked around the room and there were people I never would have expected to see that night... Oma, Taunte Elli, Taunte Lucy, Renee, Grandma Cutt, Bryces Mom, Aunty Lil, Shawna, Aunty Cindy and Mom.... and Melissa showed up shortly after.. Thanks girls!!

So I ended up having a whole wack of donations put towards tupperware for me and was able to get a whole bunch of really cool stuff. I also got some really nice cards with some money as well. Thank you everyone!!!

Now the problem is.... I have to go through all my cupboards and dung stuff out... and make room!!!! Sammi!!!! I need you!!!! :) I am giving you the week off at the guys house from cleaning... I need you for one day. :) You can have what ever you want!! (that I am getting rid of :)

No comments: