No it's not at the Army and Navy base silly, it is at the Army and Navy airforce club down behind quality greens and pizza hut. :) It is an okay hall for looks, but we will definitly be spicing that up a bit! Yes, the catering is automatically booked when you book the hall, if you want them.... it is through the womens auxillary. We will be doing an evening ceremony(haven't decided what time yet) maybe 5-5:30 so there is tons of time for pictures afterwards and then going back for drinks, speeches first dance and having a snack (coldcuts ect.) buffet. It will be really cool!
I have a funky idea for the invites that I am going to fiddle with on the computer... kinda like the style of Keira and matts but bigger and different. So I will be playing with that for the next while...prob until after you get back Lindsay and then see how it goes. I know it should work, but it is going to be frustrating until I figure out how to print in the right spots on the paper and then take it out, flip it and print the rest where I want it... patience will be needed I can tell you that. But hey, that is the kinda stuff I like doing. :) I may need some stuff from staples still though.... do you get a discount on everything there?
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment