Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sounds Great!!!

Thats soooo great guys. Can't wait to see it. I remember when I was part of the Vernon Youth council we put on an event up there once. It was awesome. Do they do the catering as well? Have u picked out a menu yet. I feel awful not being there to help out. I feel like I am missing out on so much. I hope we can get a lot done this summer. We have 4 months and lots to do. Cant wait. For the invitaions I can get a discount at Staples if thats where u want to do them. They also sell pre packaged ones that u write on or put through your own printer. They are quite nice as well. Can't wait to hear more about this Hall, the price is incredible, and also see this park. Well let me know if I can do anything from this end, and I will be home soon. Take care and talk to u soon.

No comments: