Hey Guys,
Can't wait till I am there and can help out and look at some of these beautiful places with you. The two parks look beautiful, that last one u looked at with the white arc thing, (not sure what it is called) looks amazing and having pics done with a lilly pond would be beautiful. Well I have done a bit of research on my own, hope u don't mind. First of all the church hall I was talking about is $500.00 for the hall rental, or if you are using the caterers it is about $18.00 a plate. Max I think is 100 people. Their menu is quite good from what I remember, we can have a look this summer when I get back if u guys want. Secondly I looked at paddlewheel hall, its a pretty nice place, had our dry grad there, and it is $400.00 a day. The website is www.okanaganlanding.com/hallrental.html The next place is the coldstream womens Institute 7509 Kidston, 545-9556 I think is the number, not sure what it looks like but I think it would be cheap to rent. My friend from high school got married up at this B&B on the mountain, its called the Grizzly Den. The wedding was outside, amazing view and then the reception was inside in the hall. The pictures look beautiful. Then she and her husband stayed there for a few nights. I emailed them to get prices but their email doesnt work. The website is www.thegrizzlyden.com if u are interested there is a phone # to call as well. I was going to do it but I am running out of minutes on my calling card. The other place is Castle on the Mountain. Its a really pretty B&B halfway up the star, I emailed them to find out if they did weddings and prices but haven't heard back yet. Will let you know when I find out. Their address is www.castleonthemountain.com the view is beautiful as well. I know for my friends wedding at the Grizzly Den, they were there for fri nite, the wedding day on sat, and I think the bride and groom got a couple extra nights as well. She said is was amazing, and the food was really good too. Also it was easy b/c it was all at one place, no driving and they could keep all the dresses etc. there as well. I think they were able to decorate early too. Anyways, I think that is about it for now, hope it helps, and I will be home soon to help out. Take care, miss u tons and talk to u soon.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment