K girls, I have kinda made an executive decision on the dresses, just because I think it will be easier.... Lindsay and I went to Jaci Lynes to see how much the dresses started at...and it turns out that the cheapest dress costs $140 and then you still have to pay for alterations, shoes, taxes ect. sooooooo..... I went to Fabricland and was checking out the material and it turns out that my mom can order the exact color that I want in.... I then found this pattern and LOVE IT!!! We all think(me and the lady's at Fabricland) that it will flatter all of you because it works for pretty much any body type. Lindsay mentioned that you would each just have to find someone to make the dress for you then.... but my mom phoned me back and had decided that she would go ahead and make all of your dresses herself. So.... that's it....I think it will work out really well. It won't be as much fun as going dress shopping, but then again it may be less stressful at the same time because people won't be disagreeing over which dresses to get. AND... it will be so much cheaper.

Here is the pattern.... You will get to choose which back you want, out of either 'D' or 'E'. Please let me know what you think, or if you
have any concerns.


No comments:
Post a Comment