The weather is supposed to be nice and a bunch of us had so much fun playing volleyball the other night at Sammi's, we just want to go hang out. Unfortunately Lindsay won't be here this weekend, but I plan on hitting the park a couple times this summer so I'll be sure to take and show her then. The plan is as below from last week.... bring snacks ect. blankets, cards, and this time suntan lotion!!! My brother is meeting us at my house at about 2pm so I was hoping to leave here about 2:30 ish again. I think that Sammi and Dave will be heading out after work about 5:30-6 if anyone else needs a ride.
Just a casual hanging out day and hopefully those that haven't met my cousins and brother, can make it this time... It would be really nice if we could get the whole wedding party out to see the park and mingle. Aside from this weekend, it dosen't sound like any other time works until after the July long weekend.
Hope to see you guy's on sunday..
I don't know what time you will be home on Sunday Lindsay, but if you aren't too tired, maybe you could meet up with us that night for a quick hello.... see how you feel and call my cell when you get back. It would be really nice to see you.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment