Monday, January 08, 2007

Vernon Bridal Event.... next week end!!!!

Hey all,
I am looking for people to go with me... I am currently scheduled to work, but I am going to try to trade it, as it is the only one that I have seen that is coming to Vernon so far... there are also some in Kamloops and Kelowna very soon...there is one other in Kelowna that I wouldn't mind going to.... This fashion shop will be a great opportunity to see some tuxes guy's!!!!

Vernon Bridal Event 2007
Sunday, January 14th12:00pm - 5:00pmBest Western Vernon Lodge
Two Fabulous Fashion Shows! Showcasing more than 200 wedding garments, hosted by Brian Martin from SunFM-Vernon.
Fashion Show Times: 1:30pm & 3:30pm
Tickets $10.00Available at:Jaci Lynn's Bridal Boutique
3915 - 31st Street, Vernon BCMore info call: 250.545.8481

The one in Kelowna is on the 21st.... I also have to work and the one on the following weekend in Kamloops is free, but I also have to work.... so if you are interested and serious about going to any of these, please let me know ASAP and I will try to keep switching my shifts for those days...
http://www.directoryforweddings.com/cgi-bin/weddingdirectory/process.html?evtRegion=&evtMonth=01&mv_nextpage=event%2dmonth&mv_todo=refresh

No comments: