Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We're on a roll!!!

Yeah! Here's where we are at to date:

Kaloya park is booked, Officiant is booked (please all pray that she doesn't keel over before the wedding...as she is in her 80's), The hall is booked, the Photographer is booked and she is AWESOME!, The DJ is booked and SHE is AWESOME too!!! (Brenda Galbraith...she does Kareoke at all the bars in the area...and sings too), I have rented an awesome fountain/pillars cake base, I have found a really cool looking cake that I Love... have to show it to Bryce....and then talk to someone I was refered to, to make it....it will be fake. The dress material /patterns, practice material is all bought.... We will need to start getting those measurements from all you girls...very very soon... I will let you know. I have been working on the invitations...they are going great... I get lots done at work when we are not busy... and sammi helped me out one night so now I just need to get everyones addresses collected (mainly for the thank you cards).

What we need to do soon:
Measurements
Finish Invites
make up thankyou cards at same time
Bryce and I have to decide on our music and our vows
arrange cake order
re-look over and make final changes to registry
The guy's need to start looking at tux rentals...

So that is where we are at right now...
There is also a really cool Bridal show on this saturday in Kelowna that I would like to go to... I just need to get a ticket.... they are giving away a $20,000 wedding and a door prize, there is a fashion show, and also a live wedding on stage.. Cool!! Anyone want to go??? I will send you all the info...


No comments: