Sunday, February 04, 2007

Break Through!

Yeah!

Well the bridal event in Kelowna went very well yesterday... I didn't win ANY of the $20,000 worth of prizes, but that's besides the point. I found an idea for my bouquet and have a pretty good idea of what I want... I will have to post a picture of it later... I found some AWESOME Tux color layouts for the guys....OH MY GOD, they will all look so Hot!! I will also have to add pictures of those later... all the guy's have to do is choose what style Jackets they want now and which shoes they want to go with. The color layouts are sharp> Guys: Black tux, Black shirt, Silver tie, Silver vest with black trim on opening....***Please don't judge until you see a picture of it, It is HOT!!!*** Groom: opposite... White tux...maybe tails, depending on what Bryce decides...Black shirt, silver tie, silver or white vest...we'll have to decide which looks better when he gets it on. Father of the Bride... Dad has decided to go with a rented tux instead of his old grey suit.... Black tux, White shirt (to match bride), Silver tie, Silver vest.... Father of the groom... I hope we can talk Bryces dad into renting a western style tux in black (if he is wanting to go western style) and then have him in a white shirt like my dad so that the two of them have the same white and black and the guys have the black and black. And of course the Black Cowboy hat!!! We still have to talk to him though... that way everyone will be in rented tuxes for the pictures and all match. It will look sooo sharp!! We do need to get all the guys together in the next week or two and go to kelowna to get them fitted and the tuxes booked though because she says they are really starting to book up with the grads for that time of year and with so many guys, we need to reserve some very soon!!! It looks like we will probably be getting them from Torino in the mall... they have the most fabric swatches and selection (we discovered this at the bridal show). Oh, and if any of you girls still have doubts about the color of the dresses... There was a dress that came out at the fashion show that was the exact same color as ours and everyone thought it looked sooo good.... it got a LOT of applause..... the color looked awesome against the tuxes and the white... and the girl even had a pale comlexion and still looked really good in it. It will be awesome... trust me... like I keep saying, it is not the exact color I was hoping for, but it 'will' look really hot!!

The other day, I also found a cake that I really like... just have to talk to the cake decorator about it.

Oh, and I guess the biggest news is that My mom told me yesterday after the bridal show that she is going to have everyone over to her house for the Open house.... so it will be there afterall...what a relief!!! It really is one of the best places to hold it, the yard is awesome at that time of year.

No comments: