Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wedding update...

Busy, Busy, Busy! The invitations are almost done.... just have to pick up some more stickers, address the envelopes and copy the actual invitation part. Should be ready by tues.

Decorations including balloons, ribbon, candles, confetti etc. are all bought. Flowers are all bought... I even found a way to creatively make the guy's boutiniers and the parents/ granparents flowers out of flowers at the same time.... now I just have to put them together.... I figure all of us girls can get together when Lindsay gets back and we can put your bouquets together however you want them and possibly work on the parents and the guys flowers at the same time (unless I get bored before then :) I put together my bouquet the other day when I bought the flowers.... it is 'freakin' Awesome!!! I still need to pick up some little fillers for it though and add the ribbon to the stems...

So I got magenta, pearl white and silver balloons... I just need to get a few clear with hearts or wedding something written on them so that I can put the magenta ones inside them. I am going to hang balloon boquets from the ceiling above each table with ribbon hanging out of them...

We will need to put together all the favor boxes sometime the week of the wedding... I bought cinnamon hearts and some other heart candy to put in them.

My Aunt has offered to have the bridal shower (Shawna's Mom) and so we will be doing that sometime around when Lindsay gets back... she will be sending out invitations and staying in touch with Lindsay through email....Shawna and Larissa are you able to help Aunty Lil out if she needs any help??? That is awesome that she has decided to have it....it will be very nice. It also takes a lot of stress off of Lindsay seeing now she only has to plan the bachlorette party for when she gets back.... she said that she would like to do them the same day... which I think makes sense....instead of taking two days off work for most of us.... she was planning on getting us girls together the night of the shower.

The guys have all been fitted for their tuxes.... except Erik which has to go next week sometime. They are going to look really good!!! The lingering question with the tuxes is whether or not they are going to decide to get 'Fedoras' and or canes with them :) some of the guy's thought it would be rally cool. It would suit the tuxes they went with...

Well other than that...can't think of anything else right now.....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sounds great, everything is coming together, but I think the 'Fedoras' and the canes will make them look like PIMPS. Its not Halloween, nor are we at the circus. I think it will take away the classyness of the wedding.