All the invites are out and we have even gotten some replies already!!! So glad that is over and done with...I really like how they turned out though. For those of you who didn't figure it out....(Isaac/Joel), you have to pull the picture up out of the black frame to see the ceremony info:)
Dresses~ We had some problems with the dresses puckering in the bust...but have now figured it out and they are good to go.... My mom is starting on the final dress for Shawna and Larissa and then she will be working on Mandy and Sammi's dresses. Lindsay.... she was going to send yours to you to try on the rough one, but she is just going to wait until you get back and then we need to get a move on it.... it will just be easier if she can fit you herself, so she knows whats been done where.
Dress costs~ I do need to start collecting the money for the dresses from you though.... I calculated that for the bridesmaids it is going to be $70 and for Lindsay it is going to be $75 (for the extra material for the sash)... Sammi, you have already payed me $60. Sorry this took so long girls...everything got put aside to get those invites done.
Hair~ I have gone ahead and booked hair appointments for the day of the wedding....if you do not want your hair done, please let me know so that I can cancel yours. They are really reasonable from what I have found price wise... depending on how "up" and fancy you get it they are between $40-$50 and possibly less if you have some left down. The hairdresser is Larissa's hair dresser and she does an awesome job. It is at Illusions Hair studio beside Tim Hortons across from Polson park. The reason I had to book is because all the schools are having grad around that time due to the new manditory grad times ( they have to wait until shcool is out before they can hold grad now). Now.... the only way we would run into a problem with the hair appointments is if we have to decorate the hall the day of the wedding.... Our hair appointments start at 10am... they do 2 girls at a time...one hour each person....and we should be out of there by 1pm. They will be doing me last at noon. This way we have enought time to chill and get dresses before we have to leave vernon around 4pm... And it was the only time they could fit our hair in.
Shoes: Some people have been asking about shoes... we are going to do white shoes/sandles.... just remember though....unless you want to sink into the grass...you may want to make sure you get chunkier heels.
Another question I have been getting is "what time do I need to book off for the wedding?" I will need 'everyone' from 3-4pm on....on the 29th for the rehersal at the park and then hopefully to decorate the hall. I will need everyone the day of the 30th...obviously... and then the open house is on Sunday July 1st...and you may want to recover that day anyways... it is at my parents in Armstrong at 2pm.... It would be nice to have you all there that day as well... The only other day you will want to book off is the day of the shower/bachelorette party.....girls. I need to book that day off too so we will let you know when we have the exact date. Guys~ You are going to want to make sure you have time off for the bachelor party.... Bryce would really like to go to Grandforks the weekend before the wedding for the paintball thing.
Well... thats all for now....keep in touch...
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment