Thursday, June 21, 2007

Itinery

So I am working on it and should have it up in the next few days for you all...

Most importantly, GUYS...... you need to go pick up your tuxes on Thursday, or wendsday if they call then. YOu can't just go and pick them up though, you need to leave time to go try them on and have any alterations done before they close.... or you will be making two trips. Friday morning is the very very latest and they would prefer if you got them before that.

Here are their hours
Wednesday 10am - 9pm
Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday 10am - 9pm

ALSO...... GUYS..... Saturday morning: prob 830-900 My dad needs as many guys as he can get to move a hot tub off the deck and to set up a big tent for the open house day. He has been on me about it all week now and if I can't get anyone to go out and help him, I dont want to have to deal with it right now... So if there is any way you can go do this...it is one of your few things I need you to help with. Dave, I know you are working.

Other than that, things are really starting to get busy with me, stuff I need to get typed and created on the computer is taking longer than I want it to and delaying things....

The girls and I are all getting together tonight... We have to finish you bouquets... I have to finish mine, we need to fill the favor boxes, set the straps on Larissa's dress, start Lindsays dress, talk about some things that have been going on... talk about the gift for my mom, and cut and curl ribbon for the centre pieces.

So see you tonight I guess.... Lindsay and I will be at my moms tomorrow working on her dress.

No comments: