Friday, June 22, 2007

Okay so I guess 10am at my parents tomorrow, guys. Dad says he is not moving the hot tub anymore, but he does need a bunch of guys for setting up the tent.

Just to clarify guys,......... You CAN NOT play paintball the morning of the wedding.... or anything like that!!! BAD idea!!! Go throw a football around or something if you feel you have to be energetic...but dont get hurt and I want my groom at the park at 4pm!!!

Besides, the friday night, we will be decorating and I will need to go over some things with you at the park and the hall that I will need you guys to do the day of the wedding.... (at the hall the morning of.... and at the park for ceremony set up at 4pm) (ceremony at 5pm).

Girls:
I will be doing my final dress fitting on monday morning at 10am... if you want to come you can...let me know, it will be at the dress lady's house.

also.... if anyone is looking at maybe getting a spray-tan.... they do it at Merle Norman... I am booked for wends.

No comments: